A new release for LibreOffice's stable branch has some welcome improvements, Let's Encrypt takes a major step to fight man-in-the-middle attacks, the EU unveils big plans to take on the US tech industry, and Microsoft's endpoint protection software heads to Linux.
- LibreOffice 6.3.5 available for download
- Multi-Perspective Validation Improves Domain Validation Security
- Shaping Europe's digital future: Commission presents strategies for data and Artificial Intelligence
- EU Plans European Rival To Google With New Data And AI Proposals
- EU defies big tech firms and proposes single data market
- Microsoft Threat Protection stops attack sprawl and auto-heals enterprise assets with built-in intelligence and automation