The Raspberry Pi Foundation has a birthday surprise, Subversion hits the 20-year mark, CouchDB ratchets up its security with version 3, and the Smithsonian Institution makes a big donation to the public domain.
- A birthday gift: 2GB Raspberry Pi 4 now only $35
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces 20th Anniversary of Apache Subversion
- CouchDB 3.0
- The Road to CouchDB 3.0: Prepare for 4.0
- The Road to CouchDB 3.0: Security
- Qualys Security Advisory: LPE and RCE in OpenSMTPD's default install (CVE-2020-8794)
- Smithsonian Releases 2.8 Million Images Into Public Domain