Debian Project Leader Sam Hartman has announced he won't be running again, Let's Encrypt scrambles to deal with millions of improperly issued certificates, and openSUSE is again looking to fill a board seat after recent resignations.
- Hartman: Opposite of a Platform for DPL 2020
- [Old] DPL elections 2019, congratulations Sam Hartman!
- [Old] Bits from the DPL For December 2019
- [Thread] Let's Encrypt: 2020.02.29 CAA Rechecking Bug
- [Thread] Revoking certain certificates on March 4
- [opensuse-project] Upcoming election to backfill a board seat
- LWN: openSUSE's board turmoil