Mozilla and KaiOS join forces to bring a modern browser engine to the feature phone platform, GCC 9.3 has arrived with mitigations for Intel's LVI vulnerability, and Nextcloud's latest numbers show healthy growth and continued profitability.
- KaiOS Technologies and Mozilla partner to enable a healthy mobile internet for everyone
- Twitter thread: KaiOS announcement
- Reviewing vulnerabilities in 2019: The annual Red Hat Product Security Risk Report
- GCC 9.3 Released
- GNU Assembler Adds New Options For Mitigating Load Value Injection Attack
- Nextcloud doubles order intake and customer base, remains profitable and independent