Outreachy receives the second Open Source Community Grant from IBM, the LLVM project adds mitigations for Load Value Injection attacks, more bad news for the Linux-based Atari VCS console, and the Python Software Foundation seeks recurring sponsorships to support its software repository.
- IBM awards its second $50,000 Open Source Community Grant to internship and mentorship program Outreachy
- Outreachy website
- LLVM Lands Performance-Hitting Mitigation For Intel LVI Vulnerability
- Announcing a new Sponsorship Program for Python Packaging
- [Old] Game over: Atari VCS architect quits project, claims he hasn’t been paid for six months
- Xbox co-creator Rob Wyatt sues Atari for failing to pay him for design of VCS console
- Atari VCS: Managing the Unexpected