Pi-hole version 5 brings many new features to the platform, Newton Mail escapes the death of Essential Products, more major Thunderbolt vulnerabilities surface, and KDE users on rolling-release distributions are experiencing some strange behavior.
- Pi-hole v5.0 is here!
- [Old] An Update from Essential
- Newton lives on to supercharge your email
- Thunderspy -- When Lightning Strikes Thrice: Breaking Thunderbolt 3 Security
- Linux Unplugged #268: Elementary, My Dear Plasma
- Why the animations in your Plasma 5.18 feel slow now, and when it will be fixed