Oracle is one step closer to winning its settlement against Google, Exim has another critical flaw, and more details about the checkm8 iOS exploit reveal that it is not as dire as previously reported.
- Oracle is closer to winning a multi-billion dollar settlement against Google in the Java API court case
- Exim has been patched again, after yet another critical flaw was discovered
- Critical Exim Flaw Opens Servers to Remote Code Execution
- More details have emerged about the checkm8 iOS exploit, and it's not as bad as you might have thought
- Checkm8 less of a threat to end users than initially reported
- Tethered jailbreaks are back