A now-rescinded change to the Bountysource terms of service is causing turmoil in the open source community, Apache Spark celebrates ten years of development with a new release, Krita launches version 4.3 with new tools and interface improvements, and several projects are seeking feedback.
- BountySource have turned evil – alternatives?
- Bountysource abandons new terms of service
- Why Bountysource? Why?
- Spark Release 3.0.0
- Krita 4.3 Release Notes
- IoT Developer Survey takes a turn to edge computing: Deadline June 26 2020
- Help the Zowe project plan for 2020 and beyond!
- Linux Foundation & Harvard Announce Free/Libre and Open Source Software (FOSS) Contributor Survey