The first standard-conformant implementations for OpenXR are finally shipping, LineageOS 17.1 has an unsupported build for the Raspberry Pi, Nextcloud gains a Forms feature, nano version 5 brings new features to the venerable text editor, Facebook releases PyTorch version 1.6, and Microsoft backs the Blender Foundation.
- Multiple Conformant OpenXR Implementations Ship Bringing to Life the Dream of Portable XR Applications
- OpenXR Update: First Approved Runtimes Now Available, OpenXR Coming to Minecraft
- Developer ports LineageOS 17.1 based on Android 10 to the Raspberry Pi 4 B, 3 B+, and 3 B
- Nextcloud introduces Forms to protect privacy-sensitive survey data
- GNU nano 5.0 "Among the fields of barley"
- PyTorch 1.6 released w/ Native AMP Support, Microsoft joins as maintainers for Windows
- Microsoft becomes maintainer of the Windows version of PyTorch
- Microsoft joins the Blender Development Fund