WireGuard is kicked out of the Play Store, a new Docker worm is discovered, and Mozilla unveils upcoming changes to Firefox.
- Google has thrown WireGuard out of the Play Store
- The project has now removed the donation feature
- Palo Alto Networks' threat intelligence team has exposed a new cryptojacking Docker worm
- Improved Security and Privacy Indicators in Firefox 70
- Search Engine add-ons to be removed from addons.mozilla.org
- ownCloud 10.3 has been released
- Microsoft has called it a day after porting 120,000 APIs over to .NET Core