Google joins forces to better protect Android from malware, Yubico announces its first security key with a fingerprint reader, Microsoft starts shipping HoloLens 2, and Google takes Cardboard VR open source.
- The App Defense Alliance: Bringing the security industry together to fight bad apps
- Open sourcing Google Cardboard
- HoloLens 2: A new vision for computing
- Yubico Reveals First Biometric YubiKey at Microsoft Ignite
- Announcing Dart 2.6 with dart2native: Compile Dart to self-contained, native executables