The Oracle vs. Google copyright case goes to the Supreme Court, NextCry attacks Nextcloud servers, Chromebooks prepare to use LVFS, and Debian takes the systemd debate to the next level.
- Supreme Court to Hear Google’s Java Appeal
- Google Rebuffed Again in Epic Java API Battle – Billions in Damages for Oracle in Sight
- New NextCry Ransomware Encrypts Data on NextCloud Linux Servers
- Urgent security issue in NGINX/php-fpm
- General Resolution: Init Systems and systemd
- Google and fwupd sitting in a tree