The Open Invention Network is taking on patent trolls, Nextcloud releases a statement concerning NextCry, Mozilla and GitLab are expanding their bug bounty programs, and the EFF helps form the Coalition Against Stalkerware.
- Open Invention Network Teams with IBM, Linux Foundation and Microsoft to Further Protect Open Source from Patent Trolls
- Unified Patents
- Nextcry or how a hacker tried to exploit a NGINX issue with 2 Nextcloud servers out of 300.000 hit and no payout
- Updates to the Mozilla Web Security Bounty Program
- GitLab: We’re increasing bounties in our bug bounty program
- EFF, Antivirus Companies, and Human Rights Groups Launch Coalition to Combat Stalkerware
- Antivirus vendors and non-profits join to form 'Coalition Against Stalkerware'