The latest Linux kernel has some significant improvements, Kaspersky finds three dozen VNC flaws, Mozilla's naughty list, and Sourcetrail goes open source.
- Linux Academy Black Friday Sale — Give yourself a year of opportunity and save $150. Get a full year of Hands-On Cloud Training. Limited time Black Friday Offer.
- Linux 5.4
- GNU Linux-libre 5.4-gnu
- VNC vulnerability research
- Sourcetrail is now free and open-source software
- Mozilla: Be Smart. Shop Safe.
- Mozilla: Minimum Security Guidelines Explained