Microsoft releases Teams for Linux, SiFive enters the education market, the Eclipse Foundation champions open source on edge computing, and xs:code wants to help improve open source funding models.
- Microsoft Teams is now available on Linux
- SiFive Learn Inventor is a Wireless RISC-V Development Kit Inspired by BBC Micro:bit
- The Eclipse Foundation Launches the Edge Native Working Group to Deliver Production-Grade Code for Open Source Edge Computing
- Edge Native Working Group
- xs:code: Turn your open source projects into revenue streams
- xs:code launches subscription platform to monetize open source projects